The most significant contracts awarded to the Group during 2013 were:
- for Dangote Fertiliser Ltd, an EPC contract for a new ammonia and urea production complex to be realised in Edo State, Nigeria. The scope of work encompasses engineering, procurement and construction of two twin production streams and related utilities and off-site facilities;
- for Star Refinery AS, an EPC contract for the construction of the Socar Refinery, in Turkey, encompassing the engineering, procurement and construction of the refinery and three new crude oil unloading jetties adjacent to the Petkim Petrochemical facility;
- the EPC contract Tempa Rossa for Eni, in Italy, encompassing improvements to the storage infrastructure for crude oil;
- the EPC contract Cemex Plant Saluggia for Sogin, in Italy, encompassing the engineering, procurement and construction of a temporary storage facility for radioactive liquid waste;
- the Zubair Gathering System project for Morning Star for General Services Llc and ExxonMobil Iraq Ltd, in Iraq, which encompasses the construction of a gathering system, flowlines and interconnecting facilities, as well as the distribution node;
- the Rotondella contract for Sogin, in Italy, encompassing the construction of a plant for the concrete encasement of radioactive waste, the building which will house the plant and a building for the storage of cement products.